We are proud of becoming a professional producer with a lot of awesome themes. The video below we use Structure - one of our famous themes - to show you how to install the theme with sample data.
Tutorial video guiding you to install Structure Theme with Sample Data
Now we will go details for each step of installation. The instruction below we use Heli, one of our famous themes, to show you the process.
I.INSTALL WORDPRESS RESET PLUGIN
* This plugin is necessary for those who are having a websites with existing database. For ones who create a totally new website, skip this step.
* Please be aware that once you use this plugin, all your current database will be deleted.
To install and use the Wordpress Reset plugin:
Step 1 - Login your admin Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New then search the keyword Wordpress reset >> Choose WordPress Reset >> Install Now >> Activate
Step 2 - Go to Tools >> Reset
II.UPLOAD & ACTIVATE THE THEME
Option 1: Using Wordpress Theme Installer
Log into your Wordpress admin dashboard
Step 1 – Navigate to Appearance >> Themes
Option 2: Using FTP
III. INSTALL & ACTIVATE THE PLUGINS
Which plugins will I get in the theme package?
It depends on the theme you bought
- Visual Composer – A drag-and-drop page builder with frontend and backend Editors.
- Templatera – A powerful Wordpress Template Manager for Visual Composer.
- Essential Grid – A premium plugin that allows you to display various content formats in a highly customizable grid.
- Revolution Slider – A slide plugin that allows you to showing almost any kind of content with highly customizable, transitions, effects and custom animations.
- Projects by Wootheme – A clean portfolio showcase management system. It helps you load recent projects and display them on a specified page.
- Widget Logic - An added plugin feature that allows you to further customize your widgets in your sidebar by telling them to only appear on certain pages.
- Contact Form 7 – A plugin to manage and customize multiple contact forms with ease.
- Testimonials by WooThemes – A clean and easy-to-use testimonials management system.
- WooCommerce – An ecommerce plugin that helps you build an online shop comprehensively.
- MailChimp for WordPress – A plugin that helps you add sign-up methods for your MailChimp lists to your WordPress site.
IV. IMPORT THE SAMPLE DATA
* Please ensure that all plugins are installed and activated in order to import sample data successfully.
Choose the homepage you love